- Compact, 3-bar universal field cultivator with high passage for working depths of 8 to 38cm
- Spring-loaded levelling frame with adjustable contact pressure as standard
- Hydraulic adjustment of the working depth possible (Available as standard with FIELD PROFI 4001)
- Low power requirements from 125 HP
- Various rollers and equipment versions for all conditions
- Permanently lubricated, maintenance-free and manure-resistant SKF disc bearing
The ZIEGLER FIELD PROFI makes for an optimal mulch seed bed with a working width of 3m or 4m and leaves behind a well-mixed, finely friable earth structure with ideal solidification. The installed levelling discs are fitted with high-quality, fully greased and maintenance-free bearings from SKF which guarantee a long service life. The discs can be set and secured individually with coil springs to guard against overload. The optimised arrangement of teeth and discs prevents “straw fumes” plus the teeth of the FIELD PROFI are fitted with wing coulters as standard and secured against possible overload with shear bolts. An optional traction bolt is available for especially stony and difficult conditions. The 3-point hitching of the FIELD PROFI is fitted with category 2/3 pins and allows multiple adjustment.
The FIELD PROFI can be adjusted to meet individual requirements with its large choice of trailing rollers and additional equipment and different options are available according to each working width.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
|No. of tines||10||13|
|Min. requ. power||125PS||160PS|
|No. of discs||8||10|